I BELIEVE IN NATURAL REJUVENATION
Younger looking skin using the regenerating power of your own cells
Experience the revolutionary skin treatment that has celebrities and influencers glowing! An all-natural procedure that delivers concentrated amounts of growth factors, potent platelets and active proteins generated from your blood’s own plasma to smooth, plump and rejuvenate your skin.
WHAT IS A VAMPIRE FACIAL?
Also known as A RPR (Platelet Rich Plasma) skin rejuvenation treatment, the Vampire Facial is an effective and natural, non-surgical way of improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and general skin vitality through the stimulation of your skin’s own regenerating and healing abilities.
Unlike traditional anti-wrinkle and skin firming treatments that rely on the injection of synthetic based fillers into the skin, a PRP Vampire Facial involves the infusing of your own natural Platelet Rich Plasma into the skin via microneedling treatment or cosmetic injections. Once delivered into the skin, these stem cells and growth rich platelets will boost the skin’s natural production of collagen to produce a smoother, firmer, healthier looking skin.
Suitable for all ages and able to treat a variety of skin concerns such as acne, acne scaring and rosacea as well as wrinkles and skin laxity, The Vampire Facial is a popular skin rejuvenation treatment amongst those who prefer a more natural approach to skin rejuvenation.
A safe and effective skin treatment now popular across the globe, the Vampire Facial, PRP rejuvenation treatment can also be used as a natural hair growth and regeneration treatment – able to stimulate hair follicles to improve hair thickness, volume and general scalp health.
HOW IS A VAMPIRE FACIAL PERFORMED?
A Vampire Facial treatment is an autologous treatment, meaning it is your own cells being delivered back into your skin.
Similar to having a blood test, between 8 and 24 mls of your blood is collected and spun in a centrifuge to separate the Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) from your red blood cells. Once separated, the PRP is then prepared to be either injected into your skin, or infused via a Skin Needling procedure.
The choice of delivery options will be dependent on the results you are aiming to achieve and will be discussed with you during your pre-procedural treatment consultation.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING A VAMPIRE FACIAL?
Besides being a totally natural way of rejuvenating your skin or hair, a Vampire Facial, PRP treatment is extremely effective in treating:
- Dull, sun damaged skin & uneven pigmentation
- Fine lines & wrinkles and general skin ageing
- Skin texture, tone and structural integrity
- General skin health and function
- Hair loss, hair thinning or signs of balding
The Vampire Facial, PRP treatment is suitable for rejuvenation of:
- Cheeks, chin, forehead and the skin around the eyes
- Back of hands
- Stretch marks
ARE THE RESULTS OF A VAMPIRE FACIAL IMMEDIATE?
Results are typically visible 2 weeks after your procedure, with full results developing at around 4 months post procedure.
Because a Vampire Treatment uses your own stem cells and growth rich platelets to assist in boosting and accelerating your skin natural collagen production, your skin will appear rejuvenated over time. As your skin’s collagen is regenerated, your skin will begin to look smoother, plumped and refreshed.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU HAVE A VAMPIRE FACIAL?
Although frequency may vary depending on your skin’s initial condition, lifestyle impact and your expectations, generally a series of 3 treatments performed 4-6 weeks apart is recommended.
Once you are happy with the results achieved, you can maintain the look with top-up treatments every 1-2 years.
Your Cosmetic Nurse or Dermal Therapist will consult and advise you on which home care and/or in-clinic treatments will best support and maintain your results in between visits.
- Hydrate- it is important to be well hydrated so it is easy to collect your blood
- Avoid consuming alcohol for at least 24 to 48 hours before treatment
- Stop taking any supplements that increase bruising and bleeding these include: Green Tea, Omegas(fish oil), Evening Primrose Oil, Garlic, Echinacea, St Johns Wort, Vitamin E. Nurofen, Voltaren and Aspirin (after consulting with your medical practitioner)
- 5 to 7 days prior you can take Arnica Tablets ( available at pharmacy and health food stores). Discuss with your practitioner.
- Clean, washed hair prior to treatment (hair rejuvenation clients only)
Post Treatment Advice
- Stay hydrated
- You may experience slight swelling, bruising and redness for 12 to 24 hours.
- Some clients may experience a headache
- Some people may feel faint and get a bruise a the venapuncture site
- Avoid sun exposure