I BELIEVE IN SHOWING THE BEST OF ME.
Fresher more radiant skin may be just a matter of making the most of what’s already there.
Remove old skin cells to reveal a beautiful new you. Hydra-Microdermabrasion is an advanced facial technology that gently removes dead, dull skin cells from your skin surface while stimulating production of new cells deep within the dermal layer.
What are the benefits?
Hydra-Microdermabrasion can prove an effective treatment for a variety of skin concerns. You can expect:
- Improved skin tone, texture and colour
- Faster skin cell renewal as a result of stimulated circulation of blood flow
- Reduced visible skin imperfections
- Increased efficacy of your skincare products
- Cleared congestion, blackheads and minimised pores
- Smooth and even skin tone
- Improved lymphatic drainage
- Minimised fine lines and wrinkles
- Start by booking a consultation with a professional
- Skin Therapist, to determine the type of treatment appropriate for your skin type.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure prior to your treatment.
- To achieve the best results, we recommend preparing your skin with professional skincare at least three days before your treatment.
- After your treatment, your skin may have a tight feeling, and you may experience some redness or a little flaking. These are all signs the treatment has been effective.
- Avoid swimming or exercise for 24 hours.
- Try to stay out of the sun for 24 hours (We recommend using a high quality SPF product to protect your skin from the sun at all times).
- Follow your recommended skin care regime as this will ensure the results of your treatment last as long as possible.
A diamond tip exfoliates the outer layers of your skin and removes dead skin cells, while gentle suction assists in stimulating the production of new cells in the lower dermal layers. A second pass has an added benefit of Hydra-Clean. This uses water to deeply cleanse and flush out your pores, while another diamond tip further exfoliates and stimulates your skin.
A short course of treatments will give you the best possible results. We recommend between 6 and 12 treatments, depending on the particular needs of your skin. Regular maintenance sessions will help keep your skin looking as radiant and as beautiful as possible.
Ideally, you should wait approximately 7 10 days between the treatments, depending on your skin type and condition.
Microdermabrasion can treat a variety of skin conditions, ranging from clogged, oily skin to pigmentation, blemishes and scarring.
All skin types can have a microdermabrasion treatment. We have advanced machines, allowing us to employ a broad variety of options to treat different skin types from all regions.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide microdermabrasion treatments to patients with eczema.
We do not provide microdermabrasion treatments to those with active acne; uncontrollable diabetes; dermatitis; psoriasis; skin cancer; viral lesions (such as HSV); vascular lesions; anyone taking oral blood thinners; pregnant women; and on skin with spider veins.