BELIEVE IN ADVANCED RESULTS FOR YOUR SKIN
A powerful and targeted skin treatment designed to achieve fast and effective results.
Advanced Skin Resurfacing Facial
Whether you’re looking to reverse sun damage, fade hyperpigmentation, control breakouts or simply smooth and plump your skin back to life; our exclusive Advanced Skin Resurfacing Facial perfectly combines 3 powerful protocols to deliver fast and effective treatment of a variety of skin concerns, with no downtime.
WHAT IS AN ADVANCED SKIN RESURFACING FACIAL?
Our Advanced Skin Resurfacing Facial utilises a combination of Hydra-Microdermabrasion with a customised chemical Pro-Peel and anti-ageing peptide infusion to exfoliate, refresh and deeply hydrate the skin while targeting specific skin concerns.
Suitable for all skin types and tones, the Advanced Skin Resurfacing Facial will reset and recondition your skin deep down at a cellular level. Speeding up skin cell turnover and encouraging the production of collagen and elastin, while boosting circulation and oxygenation of the skin.
On the surface, you’ll feel immediately refreshed and restored. Your skin taking on an instant radiance that makes this the ideal anytime facial or regular skin maintenance treatment.
HOW IS THE ADVANCED SKIN RESURFACING FACIAL PERFORMED?
This 3 part facial begins with Hydra-Microdermabrasion – an advanced facial technology that uses a diamond-tip wand to gently remove dead, dull skin cells from the skin surface while vacuum suction stimulates the production of new skin cells deep within the dermal layer.
Combined with a deep cleansing H202 jet of hydrogen water, the Hydra-Microdermabrasion process will dislodge and sweep away impurities trapped within the skin’s pores to deeply cleanse and neutralise the skin of damaging environmental pollutants.
Once deeply cleansed and purified, a customised blend of professional strength chemical peels is applied to the skin.
Your Brazilian Beauty Dermal Therapist will recommend a specific formulation based on what is needed to address your particular skin concerns. From active acne, to oily, dry, sensitive or pre-maturely aged, what ever your concern, our professional peels are fast, effective and non-invasive, and have been developed by The Australian Skin Institute (ASI), using premium cosmeceutical ingredients in order to deliver the best possible results.
To finish, a combination of anti-ageing peptides, growth factors and deeply hydrating hyaluronic acid is used to plump and rejuvenate the skin by further supporting collagen and elastin production as well as drenching the skin in soothing and lasting hydration.
- When getting any facial treatment make sure you come to your appointment with knowledge on any medications you are taking or allergies you have.
- We will ask about your current concerns and what you use on your skin (skin care, makeup and sunscreen)
- You may come to your appointment with or without makeup
- Avoid DIrect Sunlight prior to your treatment- burn skin can be very sensitive
- Complete all your waxing on your face at least 1 day prior
- Use fresh, active skin care that has been recommended by your therapist if you wish to see results and progress.
- Always wear an SPF and avoide direct sunlight
- Try not to touch your skin after your facial treatment
- Do not have any waxing or spray tanning the day of your treatment
- Avoid using skin care products with artificial colours, fragrances or preservatives. Instead, Use fresh, active skin care that has been recommended by your therapist if you wish to see results and progress.
- Keep to the same routine and don’t give up if you are not seeing results straight away.
- Avoid Make-up that is not mineral based and will clog your skin.
- Schedule a maintenance facial