BRAZILIAN BEAUTY MEMBERSHIP T&Cs
- Member refers to the holder of any active ongoing package offered by Brazilian Beauty Membership Club.
- You or your is a reference to the member whose name the Brazilian Beauty Membership package is held in.
- Membership refers to the commitment of an individual to pay for a selection of services offered by the Brazilian Beauty Membership Club within an agreed duration of time.
- Appointments and bookings are an agreed time and date between both the membership holder and Brazilian Beauty Membership Club at which the requested service will be delivered.
- LED is a 30 or 60 minute facial treatment.
- Microdermabrasion Facial is a 30 or 60 minute facial treatment.
- Professional Peel is a 30 or 60 minute facial treatment.
- Brazilian Wax is the Brazilian Beauty signature Brazilian Wax.
- Products are any retail items in the clinic including ASI – Australian Skin Institute Skincare
- Your Beauty Club Membership term commences on the billing date chosen when you purchase your membership and continues strictly for the number of months that you have purchased your membership.
- You cannot transfer your membership to any other person or allow any other person to use part of your membership at any time.
- While we will make every reasonable effort to accommodate your desired booking time we cannot and do not guarantee that a particular booking time will be available unless it is booked in advance.
- If you cancel your appointment without giving us 24 hours notice we will charge you a fee of 100% of that service credit
- If you ‘no show’ or do not attend your appointment time that you have booked without prior notice you will be debited 100% of that service credit.
- Monthly payments are debited directly from the chosen payment method from the billing date chosen at the time of signup.
- All payments will be debited via your method of payment monthly in advance.
- Monthly means 4 weeks.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your account or credit on your credit card to allow monthly debit payments to be made.
- Please note that extra services will require an extra fee.
- Membership credits do not rollover.
- Membership benefits do not continue after membership has expired.
- Pre-paid and secure gift cards are strictly not accepted as a payment method for memberships.
Upgrade & Downgrade Policy
- You may upgrade your membership type to a higher monthly fee membership or a longer term duration membership, if available.
- Brazilian Beauty does not offer membership downgrades.
Cancellation & Freeze Policy
- You can cancel on notice of 30 days if you relocate more than 15 km away from any clinic and give proof of the relocation.
- You can cancel for your convenience when you pay a Cancellation Fee which is 50% of the balance due for the remaining term.
- Brazilian Beauty has the authorization to debit cancellation fees from your chosen method of payment.
- You cannot hold or freeze your membership for any reason.