BELIEVE IN YOUR SKINS ABILITY TO RENEW.
Microneedling technology that promotes a natural production of collagen and elastin for healthier, younger-looking skin.
Wanting smoother more youthful skin is only natural. Skin Needling is also known as collagen induction therapy. It is extremely effective at reducing the signs of acne scarring, fine lines and improving overall skin texture. The underlying action of this treatment is simply stimulating a natural reaction in your skin to produce more of its own collagen and elastin. Less intrusive and with far less downtime than other resurfacing treatments, this therapy still delivers impressive results.
We offer Dermal Rolling and Dermal Pen advanced Skin Needling treatments. Both these treatments offer the same technology, however Dermal Pen has an included Peptide serum that is infused into the skin during the treatment procedure.
We use a topical anaesthetic on the treatment area to make the treatment as comfortable as possible. Under the QLD Health Regulation clients are required to purchase the anaesthetic themselves. As experts in beauty we take our client care very seriously and thank you in advance for supporting this process. We have partnered with a compounder so you can purchase the anaesthetic with ease online. The anaesthetic will be posted directly to the salon of your choosing, ready for you when you come in.
To purchase the topical anaesthetic before your treatment please see the anaesthetic tab below the treatment options on this page.
For more information please read our FAQ’s or speak to one of our professional Therapists.
Dermal Pen Skin Needling for Scar Revision. Dermal Pen can be used on the face, scalp and body.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Avoid highly active and perfumed products.
- Avoid prescription or topical creams for 4 days pre and post-treatment.
- Avoid potent AHAs and BHAs for 2 days pre and post-treatment.
- For the first 3 days your skin may feel a little more sensitive that usual. It is important not to use anything overly active that may irritate your skin. Your professional Skin Therapist will discuss the correct products to use for best results.
- Avoid products containing alcohol, artificial colours and fragrances.
- Avoid skin-bleaching products (including Hydroquinone).
- This treatment is not suitable for everyone. We recommend speaking to your professional Skin Therapist about what’s right for you.
Skin Needling is an advanced skin treatment in which a number of micro needles penetrate the skin to trigger a natural healing response which results in rapidly increased collagen production.
Skin Needling is a cosmetic procedure which involves moving tiny needles over the skin to puncture the skin just enough to promote collagen production, but not enough to promote a wound-healing response from tissues. The main differences between the treatments is that Dermal Rolling uses diagonal needling technology whereas Dermal Pen uses vertical needling technology. The Dermal Pen has an adjustable needle length and also uses a peptide serum during the treatment for a more advanced treatment.
We will apply a topical anaesthetic before your Dermal Rolling and Dermal Pen treatment to ensure that you are as comfortable as possible.
No two skins will respond in exactly the same way. Skin Needling will dramatically boost collagen production. The benefits of this include:
- Reduced acne scarring.
- Increased skin elasticity.
- Reduced oiliness and improved oil flow.
- Refined pores.
- Smoother and rejuvenated skin.
Yes, you will see results after the first treatment. In our experience, the majority of skin concerns derive maximum benefit from a course of 6-8 Skin Needling sessions.
Please contact your closest clinic (prior to your appointment) if you wish to use anaesthetic with this treatment. Additional costs apply.