Everything you need to know about Brow Lamination
What is Brow Lamination?
Brow lamination is the same concept as a lash lift, but instead of curling the hair, your Professional Therapist will straighten the brow hairs to sit in the desired direction.
The treatment results in a fuller, thicker looking brow and opens the eye.
What should I expect during the treatment?
It is easy, relaxing and pain-free. Brow lamination works like a perm and the process essentially involves straightening eyebrow hairs using a chemical solution, so that they all stand in the desired direction.
The treatment will finish with an eyebrow wax and tint to enhance the final result.
The result is a fuller, more defined yet natural-looking arch.
How long does the treatment take?
At Brazilian Beauty clinics the Brow Lamination takes just under an hour and you can look forward to being comfortable and relaxed throughout the treatment.
How long will my Brow Lamination last?
Results can last for 5-6 weeks. Your results depend on your individual hair growth cycles and your beauty routine at home. Make an appointment and pop in for a treatment every 5-6 weeks to maintain your Brow Lamination.
- Don’t wear eyebrow makeup to your appointment.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- No Henna treatment within the last 2 weeks
- Keep your brows dry and free of makeup for 24 hours after the treatment.
- No Henna treatment for 2 weeks after Brow Lamination
- To maintain results, brush your eyebrows in the morning to keep them sitting in place.