Performed by our specialised team of experienced medical professionals, our premium selection of Dermal Fillers can be used in many areas of the face.
Starting from $349 for 1ml of premium Dermal Filler, pricing will vary according to the prescribed dosage needed for the area being treated.
|Lips from||$349||Book Now|
|Cheeks from||$499||Book Now|
|Chin from||$499||Book Now|
|Jawline from||$899||Book Now|
|1ml from||$349||Book Now|
|2ml from||$899||Book Now|
|3ml from||$1099||Book Now|
|4ml Dermal Filler from||$1399||Book Now|
|5 ml Dermal Filler from||$1699||Book Now|
|Lip and Cheek Package (includes 2mls of filler)||$899||Book Now|
|Full Face Refresh Package (includes 2mls of Dermal Filler plus 2 areas of Anti-Wrinkle)||$1099||Book Now|
If your appearance no longer reflects your youthful spirit than a Brazilian Beauty Cosmetic Nurse Injector can help you realise your own beauty with our selection of non-invasive, natural looking Dermal Filler options.
Performed by our specialised team of experienced medical professionals, our premium selection of Dermal Fillers can be used in many areas of the face to:
- Gently correct wrinkles, folds and scars
- Restore volume loss
- Increase lip volume and enhance definition of the jawline, chin and nose
- Restore and enhance the natural contour of the face
- Improve tone and elasticity of the skin
- Hydrate, plump and rejuvenate the overall appearance.
Meet our medical team here.
Dermal Fillers are made with non-animal derived hyaluronic acid (HA); a gel-like substance naturally found in the body and essential for maintaining skin firmness, elasticity, as well as helping to keep the skin hydrated.
Over time, ageing and the impact of environmental factors such as sun exposure, diet and lifestyle, deplete the levels of our natural HA, resulting in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, sagging skin and lack of hydration. By re-establishing your natural HA levels, Dermal Fillers, instantly revitalises and restores volume, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and returning structure and contour to the face.
We invite you to book a complimentary consultation with one of our Cosmetic Nurse Injectors to discuss your rejuvenation goals and treatment suitability.
Dermal Fillers can treat:
* Lines and folds around the lips and mouth
* Tear Troughs
Start by booking a consultation with one of our experienced Cosmetic Injectors, who can advise you on the most appropriate treatment to address your desired results.
- Mild tenderness, temporary redness and/or swelling is common and should reduce over the next 2-3 days. Panadol can be taken if needed
- Bruising is not uncommon and more likely if you use blood thinners such as aspirin, ibuprofen (i.e., Aleve, Advil) or herbal preparations (Fish/Flax seed oil/Omega 3’s, Ginko, Ginseng, Garlic, Vitamin E) prior to your procedure
- Firmness in the area treated can be felt, this will soften over time. Eventually, the area will feel the same as the surrounding tissue
- If you do experience bruising and/or swelling you can apply cool compresses for 20 minutes every 2 hours after treatment. Hirudoid cream can reduce the severity of bruising and can be applied liberally to the area for the first 2-3 days
- DO NOT RUB OR MASSAGE the treated. Avoid any pressure in the area as this may disrupt the product and affect the final result
- AVOID the following for the remainder of the day: Saunas, spas or excessive heat, strenuous exercise or activity, aspirin or ibuprofen, alcohol, extended uv exposure
- Use gentle, sweeping motions when cleansing face to avoid excessive mobility of the area/s
- Makeup can be applied the following day
- Apply a sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher.
- We recommend you wait a minimum of 2 weeks before receiving any facial treatments, waxing, massage or laser treatments
The most popular way in which Dermal Fillers are used to rejuvenate the face is by adding volume to lips, shaping facial contours such as cheeks, jawline and chin and lifting folds around the nose and mouth.
Of course, Dermal Fillers can also be used to smooth away fines lines and wrinkles as well as rejuvenate the back of hands and reduce the appearance of dark under eye circles, but they can also be used to correct imbalance of facial features such as the nose, sculpt and slim the jawline and mask a double chin.
Everyone has a different pain threshold, however there is an option to use a premium filler containing a small amount of anaesthetic, to make the experience as comfortable as possible.
Your skin type and pre-treatment condition as well as your age and lifestyle choices are all determining factors. In most cases, treatment is performed every 6-8 months. Longevity will also depend on the filler choice used and the area being treated. We have various filler options, some of which can last up to 18 months or more.
Not necessarily. There are some factors to consider like if you take blood thinners, or generally bruise easily or even if you are a smoker. Any bruising can usually be managed and can be covered with make-up if needed. Many times, there is no bruising at all.
Following guidelines by the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia (TGA) we are not able to advertise the brand names of dermal fillers. Rest assured though that we do stock the leading brands of fillers, the details of which will be discussed with you during your consultation.