COVID-19 SAFE PLAN
COVID-19 SAFE PLAN
Our COVID-19 Safe Plan
UPDATED AS OF 11 JANUARY:
Well done Brisbane for ‘Staying Safe’ over the weekend ! As per the new QLD Government COVID-19 Guidelines, Brazilian Beauty Clinics (QLD) will be open from 9am 12th January 2021 and will be operating as per usual. Masks must be worn by clients and team members at all times unless you are receiving a facial treatment.
As a business, safety and infection control are a priority. Brazilian Beauty has developed strict procedures to protect the health and safety of our team members and clients.
The Company’s COVID-19 SAFE protocols have been developed in accordance with the Australian Government’s advice to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Brazilian Beauty Virus Mitigation Policy
Team Members and Patients exhibiting the following symptoms are asked not to present to Brazilian Beauty Clinics.
– Elevated Temperature (at least 38 degrees C)
– Shortness of breath
– Also : Diarrhoea, vomiting, cold like symptoms
Brazilian Beauty reserves the right to refuse to treat clients who present with any symptoms outlined above.
Clients that cancel due to illness within 24 hours of their appointment time will not be charged the company policy cancellation fee.
Clients will need to provide their full contact details for COVID-19 record keeping.
We ask clients not to bring friends or family members to appointments.
Clients will be instructed to sanitise hands and wear PPE in the form of a mask and gloves when they arrive in the clinic.
Clients can sanitise hands with ASI 70% Ethanol hand sanitiser which is available in the bathrooms, treatment rooms or at reception.
Brazilian Beauty Therapists will sanitise hands before and after every client they treat and wear PPE in the form of a mask and gloves.
Brazilian Beauty Therapists will clean treatment beds with 70% alcohol disinfectant spray after every client.
For more information visit our website, Live Chat with us, or call us on (07) 3357 4081.
We thank each and every one of our clients for your support and for believing in beautiful.
Here is our 8-step plan:
- Team members & Clients exhibiting the following symptoms are asked not to attend any Brazilian Beauty Clinic:-Elevated Temperature above 38 degrees C
-Shortness of breath
- Brazilian Beauty and its team members reserve the right to refuse treating any clients who present with one or more of the symptoms outlined above.
- Clients will be asked to provide their full contact details including home address as part of the Covid-19 record keeping requirements.
4. Clients will not be able to bring a friend or family member (including children) along to the appointment. Anyone who does not have an appointment must wait outside unless visiting to pick up retail products.
5. Each client must sanitise their hands on arrival and will be supplied with complimentary PPE in the form of disposable gloves and mask to wear into the treatment room if desired.
6. Our Beauty Therapists will also sanitise their hands before and after each client as well as wear PPE for some treatments in the form of disposable mask and gloves during every service.
7. Treatment beds and contactable surfaces such as door handles will be sanitised with 70% alcohol disinfectant spray after every client.
8. Contact in our reception area and point of sale equipment such as Eftpos terminal and iPad will be kept to a minimum and sanitised with 70% alcohol disinfectant after each client.
Watch our COVID-Safe Plan In-Clinic Protocol below.