COVID-19 SAFE PLAN
COVID-19 SAFE PLAN
Our COVID-19 Safe Plan
Things are going to be a little different next time we see you in clinic! Yes… we’re going to quiz you about your recent health and going to ask you to wear a mask and gloves during your services.
This is part of the COVID-19 Safe Plan we must follow in order to carry out your treatment.
Here is our 8-step plan:
- Team members & Clients exhibiting the following symptoms are asked not to attend any Brazilian Beauty Clinic:-Elevated Temperature above 38 degrees C
-Shortness of breath
- Brazilian Beauty and its team members reserve the right to refuse treating any clients who present with one or more of the symptoms outlined above.
- Clients will be asked to provide their full contact details including home address as part of the Covid-19 record keeping requirements.
4. Clients will not be able to bring a friend or family member (including children) along to the appointment. Anyone who does not have an appointment must wait outside unless visiting to pick up retail products.
5. Each client must sanitise their hands on arrival and will be supplied with complimentary PPE in the form of disposable gloves and mask to wear into the treatment room.
6. Our Beauty Therapists will also sanitise their hands before and after each client as well as wear PPE in the form of disposable mask and gloves during every service.
7. Treatment beds and contactable surfaces such as door handles will be sanitised with 70% alcohol disinfectant spray after every client.
8. Contact in our reception area and point of sale equipment such as Eftpos terminal and iPad will be kept to a minimum and sanitised with 70% alcohol disinfectant after each client.
According to the Queensland Government, under stage 3 of eased restrictions, personal service and personal appearance businesses:
- can operate with no restrictions about what services you can offer
- can now offer non-therapeutic massage services and water-based spa services such as saunas, bathhouses and floatation tanks
- may have to limit certain services to a maximum of 50 customers.
For now, Stage 3 means you will be able to book the following services at Brazilian Beauty clinics throughout Queensland:
– Hair Removal: Waxing and IPL Hair Removal (including brazilian)
– Eye Area: Lash Extensions, Lash Lifts, Henna Brows, Waxing and Tinting
– Facial Treatments: LED, Microhydrabrasion, Peels, IPL Skin Rejuvenation
– Medical: Cosmetic Injections and IM Boosters
Cosmetic Injections now available at the below clinics
- Beauty HQ Albion
- Creek St
- Spring Hill
- Cannon Hill
- East Brisbane
- Mango Hill
Watch our COVID-Safe Plan In-Clinic Protocol below.