The Benefits Of Dermal Fillers And Anti-wrinkle Injections
Turning back time is now possible with the unsurpassed breakthroughs of dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections. These simple procedures will leave you with a more youthful and radiant appearance. The methods performed are done by fully trained nurses and doctors who can answer any questions you may have.
How Dermal Fillers Work:
Dermal fillers are gel-based treatments that are injected under the skin to help fill in deep folds, such as the area from the corners of the nose to the edges of the mouth called the Nasolabial fold. Using dermal fillers can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, contour the face and create volume. You can generate fuller lips as well as filling in hollowed cheeks and eyes. Most dermal filler results will last anywhere between six and 12 months. It is common to use anaesthetics when applying dermal filler to the lip area.
How Anti-Wrinkle Injections Work:
A very fine needle is used to relax the muscles at the injection site which prevents the skin from creasing which causes the wrinkles to occur. Most anti-wrinkle injections can last three to four months but may last longer with ongoing treatments. Anaesthetic is not common as there is minimal discomfort with this treatment.
When Should You Consider Getting Dermal Fillers?
A good time to start getting dermal fillers would be your mid-20s since your body starts to lose collagen around the age of 26. By starting early you will require less when you get older. You will also maintain a natural fresh appearance rather than waiting and having a more drastic change occur.
When Should You Consider Getting Anti-Wrinkle Injections?
There is no absolute age when considering getting anti-wrinkle injections, however, the longer you wait, the deeper and more pronounced the lines will become. You might want to think about having preventative treatment starting in your late 20s or early 30s as more mature patients will have deeper lines at rest and could take more treatments to obtain the best results. You may also have more expression lines naturally. For optimal benefits, you can combine dermal fillers with anti-wrinkle injections.
Common Areas for Anti-Wrinkle Injections:
- 'Crow's feet' wrinkles that extend from the outside corners of the eyes
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Forehead lines
- Lines across the bridge of the nose
- Lines on the throat, which are also called 'turkey neck.'
Other Benefits for Anti-Wrinkle Injections:
Anti-wrinkle injections can also alleviate many medical conditions such as heavy sweating (hyperhidrosis . This procedure works by stopping the nerve signal to the sweat glands in the area it is injected into. The underarms are the most common area.
Common Areas for Dermal Fillers:
- Lip and Lip Enhancement - The lip is the number one area for dermal filler treatment. This procedure can be for a bigger pout, or a more subtle increase in volume to create a slight plump due to the loss of fullness with age.
- Under Eye Fillers - This treatment will lessen the appearance of dark circles, hollows under the eye or under eye bags.
- Cheek and Cheek Enhancement - The cheeks are a common area for facial filler as it replaces the loss of volume over time. This area can achieve remarkable improvement with just one treatment.
- Cheek Lines and Wrinkles - Cheek line fillers are all about plumping the facial wrinkles.
- Nose and Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty - Instead of going under the knife for a nose job (rhinoplasty), utilising injectable fillers to help improve the appearance of nose bumps or correct asymmetry is a safe and quick way to enhance your appearance.
Self-Care After Injection Treatments:
General self-care for the first few days after cosmetic injections include:
- Keeping the treated skin areas clean
- Not touching or rubbing the treated areas
- Not exposing the treated skin areas to extreme temperature changes, for example, going into a sauna
- Contact your clinic if you experience any unusual occurrence.
Turning back time no longer means going under the knife and having surgery. With all the amazing medical breakthroughs you can now bring back that youthful appearance you once had with a simple treatment and no downtime at Brazilian Beauty. Don't waste another minute; you deserve to look as good as you feel! For more information on more youthful and vibrant skin contact us today!