Terms and Cancellation Policy
Terms and Cancellation Policy
If you have any questions that are not answered here, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
Cancellation or Changing of an Appointment Time
At Brazilian Beauty, we strive to exceed your expectations. On occasions, you may need to change your appointment time or day and we will always respect this. To avoid any inconvenience, we kindly ask that you give a minimum of 12 hours’ notice so that another client has the opportunity to make an appointment.
At Brazilian Beauty, we are responsible for providing professional and highly trained Therapists and Nurses at your appointment time every time. We are ready to serve. When making an appointment, you will need to provide your credit card details to secure your appointment. If you do not arrive for your appointment, we will charge your credit card 50% of the treatment.
Your appointment will be confirmed via a text message sent to your nominated mobile phone 48 hours prior to your appointment. We ask that you simply respond to this confirmation text to confirm you are planning to attend. If you do not confirm your appointment we are unable to guarantee your booking.
Everyone runs late from time to time. On any such occasion, we will do everything possible to complete your treatment in the remaining time. Out of respect to clients following your appointment and our desire to run on time for all appointments, we may not be able to guarantee your full treatment time.
Should the unfortunate occasion occur that you do not arrive for your appointment and have not given the requested notice time of 12 hours, one of the following may be implemented:
a) For treatments with a duration of 30 mins or more you will forfeit your deposit
b) For treatments with a duration of less than 30 mins, you will be charged 50% of the treatment price
c) You will be requested to pay a deposit when next booking an appointment
d) A treatment will be forfeited if your appointment included a pre-purchased treatment from a package.
e) VIP points will be deducted covering the value of your appointment.
Payment process & security
We accept MasterCard and Visa card payments and direct deposit. If you would like to pay via direct deposit, please select the ‘direct deposit’ payment method and you will be advised our bank account details upon completion of your order. Once we have confirmed that the payment has been credited to our bank account, we will dispatch your order. We use ‘eWAY’ as our payment gateway provider. Your credit card payment is processed via this independent company. eWAY is now widely recognised as Australia’s leading payment gateway. eWAY is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant. The PCI DSS, a set of comprehensive requirements for enhancing payment data security, was developed by the founding payment brands of the PCI Security Standards Council, including American Express, JCB, Mastercard and Visa, to encourage the broad adoption of consistent data security measures around the world. You can learn more about eWAY on their website http://www.eway.com.au
All prices include GST (Goods & Services Tax 10%) unless specified otherwise. All prices are in Australian Dollars. Please note the minimum purchase is $20.
Returns & Refund policy
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the product within 30 days of purchase and we will gladly provide you with a refund or exchange. Please e-mail us within 14 days of receiving the item so that we can arrange a refund or exchange. All goods must be returned. Return postage is the responsibility of the sender.
Refunds are not available for change of mind. Series packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Gift vouchers for redemption at any Brazilian Beauty location may be purchased by choosing the “Purchase a Gift Voucher” option on the Website. Choose from one of the voucher values suggested or enter the dollar amount to suit your requirements. Brazilian Beauty gift vouchers come in an envelope within the actual shipping package and may be shipped directly to a third party recipient as a gift if that is your intention. Gift Vouchers are valid for a 3 year period from the date of purchase, are non-refundable or redeemable for cash.
Please be aware that product images may vary depending on your computer settings and therefore may not give a true depiction of what the product actually looks like. Please bear this in mind when making your purchase.
Orders received before Monday to Friday are dispatched with 24 hours. Orders received after on weekends or public holidays will be shipped the next business day. If any delays are experience in processing your order you will be contacted by email or phone. Delivery times quoted are approximate and should be used as a guide only. Customers located outside the next day delivery network or in regional Australia should allow an additional 1-3 days for delivery. A signature is required on delivery to a residential or business address. If nominating a business address please ensure you include the business or company name in the address field. Customers are required to pay a re-delivery fee if parcels are returned to Brazilian Beauty due to insufficient delivery address details. Authority to leave without a signature If your parcel is being delivered to your home address you can authorise for it to be left without a signature. Please request this service in the comments box during the checkout process and provide clear instructions on where you would like the parcel left. Brazilian Beauty and its freight handling agents will not be held liable for lost or stolen goods.
COSMETIC INJECTABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND REFUND POLICY
- Cosmetic injection clients must be deemed medically fit and suitable for treatment, following a consultation with one of our cosmetic nurses.
- Brazilian Beauty’s medical team reserves the right to determine suitable treatment for the client and to refuse treatment for any client if deemed not suitable. This decision is to be made by the Brazilian Beauty medical practitioner at their absolute discretion.
- In order for us to provide you with great service it is fundamental that you provide all information requested in completing consent forms or advising us of any factors that may affect your treatments. You also need to have realistic expectations of the results of treatment. We encourage you to work with your therapist or medical practitioner on what you can realistically achieve with your treatments.
- Every client’s anatomy will utilize anti-wrinkle or dermal fillers differently. The risk of dissatisfaction in results, ptosis, raised muscle, lower muscle, swelling, redness or vascular occlusion has been explained prior to treatment with consent forms obtained.
- Any and all medical cosmetic injectable services which are administered are not refundable.
- Client agrees to the cosmetic injectable treatment knowing the risk and has realistic expectations of the results and risk.
- Medications are administered as approved and ordered by the facility medical provider.
- Clients may require less or more units to treat the selected area. If a client requires more than the maximum number of units to treat the selected areas, additional payment will be required.
- As the client, it is your responsibility to read these terms and conditions. By undertaking prepaid packages, in clinic treatments, products, services, memberships and vouchers you are here-by accepting these terms and conditions.