ASI @ Home: The Vita A Peel FAQ
- What is ASI Vita A Peel?
Vita A Peel is best for people concerned with:
- Blocked, congested skin
- Dull and sun-damaged skin
- Pigmentation/melasma disorders
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- How long should I wait between treatments?
A course of 3-6 peels might be recommended in your initial online skin consultation depending on your skin concern and the severity.
- Pre-treatment advice
- No skin exfoliation 3-5 days prior to treatment
- No direct sun exposure for 5-7 days prior to treatment
- Post-treatment advice
Different levels of exfoliation may occur from very mild to quite obvious flaking.
This usually begins on day three and again on day five following the peel.
No direct sun exposure throughout the peeling phase and always wear SPF to protect your skin and your result.
If you have any questions or concerns about the ASI @ Home Vita A Peel please contact us email@example.com