BELIEVE IN SMOOTH SKIN
Embrace the smoothness of hair-free skin and trust the experts in Hair Removal to look after you.
|Treatment||Price||Buy 5 Get 1 Free|
|Signature Brazilian||40 minutes||$89.95||$74.96||Book Now|
|G-String||20 minutes||$69.95||$58.29||Book Now|
|Bikini||10 minutes||$49.95||$41.69||Book Now|
|Buttocks||20 minutes||$49.95||$41.63||Book Now|
|Bottom Only||10 minutes||$26.95||$22.46||Book Now|
|Tummy Line||10 minutes||$19.95||$16.63||Book Now|
|Full Leg||40 minutes||$79.95||$58.29||Book Now|
|Half Leg||20 minutes||$55.95||$46.63||Book Now|
|Full Arm||30 minutes||$57.95||$48.29||Book Now|
|Half Arm||20 minutes||$39.95||$33.29||Book Now|
|Underarm||10 minutes||$25.95||$21.63||Book Now|
|Half Back||10 minutes||$39.95||$33.29||Book Now|
|Back inc Shoulders||20 minutes||$59.95||$49.96||Book Now|
|Shoulders||10 minutes||$29.95||$24.96||Book Now|
|Nipples||10 minutes||$19.95||$16.63||Book Now|
|Abdomen||20 minutes||$49.95||$41.63||Book Now|
|Chest inc Abdomen||20 minutes||$59.95||$49.96||Book Now|
|Nostrils||10 minutes||$19.95||$16.63||Book Now|
|Ears||10 minutes||$19.95||$16.63||Book Now|
|Eyebrow Sculpture||10 minutes||$24.95||$20.79||Book Now|
|Eyebrow Makeover||30 minutes||$64.95||$54.13||Book Now|
|Mono||10 minutes||$16.00||$13.33||Book Now|
|Neck (back of)||10 minutes||$25.00||$20.83||Book Now|
|Full Face inc beard||30 minutes||$69.95||$58.29||Book Now|
|Full Body||150 minutes||$299.95||$249.96||Book Now|
|Silky Smooth - Full Leg, Brazilian, Underarm and Eyebrow Sculpture||100 minutes||$179.95||$149.96||Book Now|
|Ask in clinic for more treatment areas||Book Now|
For expert male waxing and advice, look no further than Brazilian Beauty. Our highly-trained, professional Beauty Therapists will ensure you leave feeling fresh, clean and extremely smooth. We perform all of the most popular treatments for men: back waxing, neck waxing, leg waxing, and chest waxing.
- Leave it to the professionals; don’t be tempted to pluck, shave or wax at home if you want an excellent smooth result that will last longer.
- Let your therapist know what you would like i.e with an arm wax if you would like half, three quarter or a full arm. Make sure you inform your therapist if you have especially sensitive skin.
- Ensure that your hair is at least 0.5cm long for your treatment.
- Keep out of the sun and always wear a SPF prior to your visit
- Avoid chemical peels and powerful exfoliants 3 days before your Treatment if you are getting any facial waxing
- Don’t try a do-it-yourself whole-body wax. Leave that up to the experts!
- Don’t be tempted pluck at home between your waxing treatments, it will create an irregular hair growth cycle. If you are unable to come back for a return wax at the recommended time, shaving is acceptable as long as the hair is at lease 0.5cm on the day of the treatment.
- Use the recommended aftercare to achieve the best result, extend the duration of smoothness and prevent ingrown hairs. Moisturise your skin daily with The Ultimate 3 in 1 After Care Lotion, Body Hydration or All Natural Tea Tree as the hair follicles are open and susceptible to infection.
- If you have any irritation or concerns contact your nearest salon for help and advice.
- Shower immediately after exercise to clean the follicles of perspiration which carries infection causing bacteria.
- Don’t exfoliate your skin until 3 days after being waxed.
- Don’t pick at ingrown hairs as it may cause scarring and infection. Have them professionally removed by our therapists.
- Don’t exercise directly after being waxed.
- Don’t swim in chlorinated or salt water for 24hrs after being waxed.
- Avoid solariums and direct sun for 24 hours as the waxed area is more prone to burning.
Extra care needs to be given when waxing around sensitive areas of the body, sensitivity and irritation will also be caused by waxing over the area many times. Our professional therapists will always take care and ensure the appropriate support and superior quality wax is used to minimise any pain that may occur. The discomfort you feel during waxing will depend on your pain threshold, after a few treatments the pain will subside, as your hair will be less coarse.
Your appointment time will vary on the treatment you are having, when booking an appointment your therapist will confirm the duration of time it will take.
Make sure that the area getting waxed is at least 0.5cm long. Try to avoid sun exposure and chemical peels or powerful exfoliants on the area 3 days prior to your appointment.
Apply the Ultimate 3 in 1 After Wax Lotion to the area immediately after waxing to eliminate any potential infections, irritation and ingrown hairs. We recommend this product be used on a regular basis between waxing appointments. In our experience it is easily the best product on the market and makes the difference between a pleasant experience and an uncomfortable one.
This will depend on the area you are waxing. Facial waxing is usually between 2-3 weeks. Most other areas of the body are between 4-6 weeks depending on your hair growth.
Waxing will cause redness and some slight inflammation of the hair follicles but this will subside within a few hours of the treatment and with the recommended product.
Waxing can reduce the amount of hair growth on certain areas of the body, the hair becoming finer and sparser. However, facial hair can be caused by hormones and therefore may grow back thicker or darker if there are any imbalances.
Don’t be tempted pluck at home between your waxing treatments; it will create an irregular hair growth cycle. If you are unable to come back for a return wax at the recommended time, shaving is acceptable as long as the hair is at lease 0.5cm on the day of the treatment.
Brazilian Beauty’s own superior wax is used in the forms of Hot Hard wax and Strip wax.
Tweezing may be done after the waxing to ensure a completely hair free result.
If you have very sensitive skin then you need to ensure you tell our therapists beforehand so they are able to take extra care when waxing you and ensure a calming product is applied to the skin directly after waxing. The hot hard wax is especially gentle on the skin and should not further sensitivity or aggravation.
Folliculitus is a inflammation or infection of the hair follicles which results in redness, bumpiness or little pimples. Bacteria entering the open follicles causes folliculitis, to minimise this occurring you should not touch the area after it has been waxed, sweat 24 hours after waxing or wear tight clothing on the area.
All of our Professional fully qualified therapists are trained the Brazilian Beauty way and will endeavour to make your experience excellent. If you do feel more comfortable staying with one therapist you may request to only see her.
Yes, Make sure you are not wearing tight fitted clothes or that you touch the area. On the Brazilian area only wear cotton or no underwear at night to allow the area to breathe.
Sweating and chemicals can cause infection or irritation to the area so try to avoid swimming or exercise.
A small amount of blood in the follicle may occur if the hair is very coarse or deep, the bleeding lasts a few seconds once the wax has been removed.
The hair growing back is a very slow process and won’t be noticeable day to day.
Ingrown hairs may occur if you do not exfoliate the area one week from the treatment, using the recommended products by your therapist will prevent ingrown hairs occurring.