I BELIEVE IN A GLOWING COMPLEXION
Carbon Laser Peel
The Carbon Laser Peel, also known as the China Doll Facial, is a breakthrough treatment in advanced rejuvenation for flawless skin.
Carbon Laser Peel is currently available at the following clinics:
Pre Treatment Advice
- As the Carbon Laser Peel is an advanced resurfacing treatment, your skin needs to be in good condition to tolerate this service and achieve the best outcome. A short course of ASI Professional Peels or Hydra-microdermabrasion treatments is required along with prepping the skin with ASI cosmeceutical skin care range.
- Avoid other resurfacing treatments for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoid strong exfoliants or Vitamin A (Retinol) 3 days prior to treatment.
- Free skin consultations are required before your first treatment.
Post Treatment Advice
- A SPF will be applied immediately after your Carbon Laser Peel and throughout the course of your treatments you must use a high grade sunscreen, preferably a Zinc-based physical block.
- A small amount of heat will be retained in the skin post-treatment, so it is important to avoid adding extra heat in the skin via hot water, exercise, saunas etc.
The Carbon Laser Peel is a gentle laser procedure used to enhance the skin’s radiance and promote a youthful, glowing complexion.
To perform a Carbon Laser Peel, a layer of carbon creme is applied to the skin and is left to dry. Once dry, the Nd:YAG laser is passed over the skin. The laser shatters the carbon creme causing it to break into tiny fragments and disintegrate. The carbon fragments exfoliate the surface of the skin to remove the outermost layer while simultaneously clearing out any blockages in the pores. This process helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production. The Carbon Laser Peel can also have a positive effect on acne-prone skin, as the heat can assist in deactivating the sebaceous glands to decrease oil flow and prevent further breakouts.
- Take skin treatments to the next level. Combine exfoliation with active stimulation and resurfacing for complete advanced skin rejuvenation.
- Non-invasive and no downtime required, instant results.
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production.
The Carbon Laser peel is completely pain free. You will experience a warm prickly sensation on the skin as the treatment is being performed. Post treatment you may experience a slight redness and heat in the skin, both are normal and will clear within 24-48 hours.
Carbon Laser Peels are recommended to be spaced anywhere from 1-4 weeks apart. This gives your skin the best possible chance to fully heal any blemishes and stimulate collagen and elastin production. Results improve treatment by treatment, so multiple treatments over time will achieve the best result. Alternatively, one treatment can be performed to resurface the skin and prepare it for an event.
If your main priorities include fine lines, wrinkles and loss of elasticity, we highly recommend that you include an Australian Skin Institute (ASI) Dermal Face Lift Mask following your Carbon Laser Peel. The exfoliating properties of a Carbon Laser Peel teamed with the peptides and growth factors in the Dermal Face Lift Mask make for a complete facial rejuvenation experience with zero downtime.