Just like our skin, our lips need special care and attention to keep them looking their best.
Pro application tips…
- Tip 1: Exfoliate. Gently, once a week to remove excess dead skin cells.
- Tip 2: Stay Hydrated. Moisture is a necessity to maintain beautifully hydrated lips. To prevent cracking or peeling the use of a good quality lip moisturiser daily is essential. Keeping you entire body hydrated by drinking plenty of water will ensure hydration for both skin and lips.
- Tip 3: Protect. Lipsticks and lip glosses can serve as a shield for your lips against the elements. They provide a boost of colour and an added layer of protection between your lips and any environmental conditions. Look for lip products with natural mineral ingredients to lock moisture in and stay on all day.
- Always line your lips with a sharpened lip liner. Pay special attention to your cupid’s bow for added definition and drama
- Add colour.. a naturally highly pigmented, nourishing lip colour is best.
- Blot, powder and reapply. For longer lasting colour blot straight after your initial application, apply a light powder, this can be a matte finishing power, and reapply with the same colour. This ensures your beautiful lip colour hasn’t disappeared into oblivion after your morning latte......